- The paper must be written in MLA style 8th edition
- The paper must include in-text citations and a works cited page. (Failure to include these will result in a failing grade on the assignment.)
- 1 inch margins all around
- Double spaced throughout
- 12 point font in Times New Roman, Arial, or an equally plain font.
- 1,000 to 1,500 words
- The paper must include a minimum of five scholarly sources in addition to the textbook. This means you will have a minimum of six entries on your works cited page.
- The paper may not include more than eight sources in addition to the textbook. This means you will have a maximum of nine entries on your works cited page.
- ALL electronic sources must come from one of the databases included in the (Alabama Virtual Library) or the NACC Libraryâ€™s EBSCO Discovery Service.
- Use of an electronic source that did not come from an AVL database or the EBSCO Discovery Service will incur a severe grading penalty.
me- The story I want it to be on is â€œThe Rocking-Horse Winnerâ€. This paper is due by 11:59 on 12/9/22. This is a final exam so iâ€™m very thankful for whoever is writing my paper. BEST OF LUCK TO YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH!