[Module Learning Objectives Assessed: 6.1, 6.2 or 6.3]
View and take notes on Professor Patterson’s lecture on the President and Foreign
Identify the section you are addressing and then answer the following questions:
- Compare and contrast the Constitutional powers of the Congress and
President in matters of foreign policy.
- How, and by whom, is the President held accountable in matters of war?
- Would you propose any changes to the Constitutional powers of the
President and/or Congress? If so, explain what changes you would propose.
If not, then explain why you would not.
- Your essay should be between 500 and 600 words, double-spaced and in APA
format, with parenthetical citations and a Reference List. A cover page is not
- View the Written Assignment Rubric to understand how you will will be evaluated.
- All essays will be submitted in the assigned drop box, which will include a Turnitin
Retrieving Turnitin Originality Reports in MyCourses Student Tutorial
At victoryessays, we can take care of your essays and Research papers!
Order now through our easy and quick form, or get a free custom quote/discount coupon for your next assignment.