[Module Learning Objectives Assessed: 6.1, 6.2 or 6.3]
View and take notes on Professor Patterson’s lecture on the President and Foreign
Identify the section you are addressing and then answer the following questions:
- Compare and contrast the Constitutional powers of the Congress and
President in matters of foreign policy.
- How, and by whom, is the President held accountable in matters of war?
- Would you propose any changes to the Constitutional powers of the
President and/or Congress? If so, explain what changes you would propose.
If not, then explain why you would not.
- Your essay should be between 500 and 600 words, double-spaced and in APA
format, with parenthetical citations and a Reference List. A cover page is not
- View the Written Assignment Rubric to understand how you will will be evaluated.
- All essays will be submitted in the assigned drop box, which will include a Turnitin
Retrieving Turnitin Originality Reports in MyCourses Student Tutorial
At victoryessays, we can take care of your essays and Research papers!